At Philip Ling Estates we take great pride and care in the way that we market our clients’ properties.
Below are some of the proven techniques we employ. The professional and helpful staff at our office will be happy to take you through these in greater detail.
- Free market appraisals.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Bespoke Brochures with quality colour photographs.
- Attractive window displays.
- Pleasant and relaxed office surroundings.
- Attractive yet unobtrusive For Sale Boards.
- Extensive mailing lists.
- Website: www.philipling.co.uk
- Listing on Zoopla.co.uk and OnTheMarket.com.
There are many ways in which you as vendors can help to ensure the speedy sale of your property:
- Make sure your property is clean and tidy for potential viewers.
- Ensure the garden is well maintained and attractive to look at.
- Allow your estate agent to show the viewers around. The agent's many years of experience will help in realising a potential sale.
- During the selling process it is important that your home is ready for viewings at all times. Selling your home is one of the most stressful times you will go through, so ensuring that your home looks at its best at all times will take a little of the stress away, especially when your estate agent phones you to ask if he could bring potential buyers around within the next hour!
Typically our commision fee is 1.5% + VAT (1.8% inclusive of VAT) with a minimum cahrge of £1000 + VAT (£1200 inc VAT):
We do at certain times have reduced rate offers - please phone the office on 01239 710 543 for further information.